PayPal and WebSite X5.
TOOLS AND APPS FOR YOUR ONLINE GROWTH
An Integration that Helps your Online Store Succeed.
Allowing your customers to choose their preferred payment method is key for the success of your online store. Now, thanks to the PayPal Commerce Platform, it's easier than ever to accept all kinds of payments.
What is the PayPal Commerce Platform?
The PayPal Commerce Platform is PayPal's solution for managing all the most popular payment methods in each country, from a single account. In addition to credit and debit cards, prepaid cards, and Paypal, you can also accept countless local payment methods like MyBank, iDeal, Sofort, and Giropay. This includes systems used in over 190 countries around the world, with more than 100 different currencies.
One Solution, Many Advantages
- Ease of use: you can manage all payment methods from a single account.
- Personalized purchasing experience: the system selects and displays only the most appropriate payment methods for each customer.
- Increased conversions: by accepting the most popular payment methods in each country, you can optimize your conversion rate.
- Convenient: access competitive fees, including different fees for PayPal and credit cards, starting from 1.20%*.
- Compliance: PayPal operates and is legally compliant in over 200 countries.
- Increased security: PayPal uses advanced artificial intelligence systems to prevent fraud and misuse.
Already have a PayPal account? Connect it to your WebSite X5 online store right away. Don't have one yet? Register now: all it takes is a few clicks. Read our special guide to learn how.
PayPal Commerce Platform was integrated into WebSite X5 in the 2020.2.6 update.
*Plus a fixed fee when receiving domestic transfers with advance credit card and debit card (like Visa or Mastercard) payments. Visit the PayPal website to view complete fee information.